Who can get insured?


In insurance speak this is called the “eligibility criteria” but in simple terms, it means you must meet these conditions in order to buy a travel insurance policy from us.

  1. Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia.
  2. Buy before you go on holiday.
  3. For overseas holidays, your holiday must end in Australia.

If you’re under 18 and travelling on your own…

If your child (17 years or under) is travelling on their own, you can still apply for a policy for them, just click here for details.

For the full terms and conditions of the policy, please read the PDS carefully.